Wednesday, May 7, 2008
t-minus 28 days
in 28 days i'll be standing before faculty and colleagues giving a presentation to receive my MS in Education--wow! 2 years has flown by and I can't wait to be done! Until then...well...lots of work stuff like Saturday in the Park an all-school event, the Senior Retreat Sunday-Wednesday, Multnomah graduation the next Friday, and two week of work to close the month of May and have a few days to polish the paper and presentation! Then two months off of work and school--what a reward! My paper is yet to have a title and is still being clarified in my own mind, but it will look at the practical application of a multicultural framework for the higher ed. system in the States--from financial policy, to curriculum, to student services, to recruitment strategies etc. I'll apply such a framework to evaluate Multnomah and perhaps also include a brief structural overview of the one-year college that I've slowly began to design. I'll be presenting multiculturalism as a fundamental value of higher ed for the purpose of holistic student development and social change. Whew...we'll see how it all comes out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
go for it!!! Wow. I'd love to read your paper when you've got a title on it!
awesome... just this little blurb gets me all excited. :)
Wow! That sounds like a really interesting topic, Bri. Good job with all you're accomplishing! Sounds like the two months off this summer will certainly be a much earned time of rest, I'm sure. :)
Rachel
Post a Comment