Saturday, December 1, 2007

V.I.P After-Party

A couple of weeks ago the Events Committee of STUGO put on the Fall Banquet with the theme of a  VIP After-Party at a swanky theatre in the Pearl District downtown. It was a phenomenal event and probably my favorite banquet of any that I've been to at Multnomah.  My friend O' (middle) and his brother Teju (left) MC'd the night and Kevin (to the right of O' who goes to my church) was the DJ for the evening and Sara came with me for the fun! The students had an absolute blast dancing, having fun creative drinks and cool desserts, and just hangin out. My new boss who came from WSU said it was one of the best student activities he'd ever seen! My students ROCK----YEAH!!  

2 comments:

Momma S said...

sweet! way to go Bri!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...Remember the days when we could't dance at Multnomah? I wish I could have gone to the VIP After-Party!