Saturday, April 4, 2009

itinerary taking shape

most of you know that i'm taking off on a vision/mission trip in the next couple months. i'll be sending out letters etc. soon and a friend will be starting a web page where I'll share more of my vision and heart behind it all...but for now, here is a itinerary.  I would LOVE for you to start praying now!!  I will need to raise money and take care of a ton of other details to be gone this long. A big thing on my mind right now is finding the right renter for my condo from June-August. I'd like to leave it fully furnished if possible!  As things take shape I am getting very excited for how the Lord will work in and through me and in the process which is a HUGE step of faith for me.  In the next couple of weeks the web page will hopefully be up that will have some videos and other good stuff!!

Okay so never mind... i tried to paste the itinerary and it didn't work.  So very briefly...here's what i know so far:

Israel June 13-July 7th
Turkey July 7th - July 31st
Europe August
Portland September
Colombia Oct. 12-Nov.12 

Thanks and Love!




No comments: